For I-care, leader company in the Predictive Maintenance and Reliability, we are looking for graduates or grad students in Mechanical, Energy, Management Engineering or equivalents studies for insertion in organic with the role of Junior Asset Reliability Engineer (fixed-term contract)
The initial project will take place at the main office in Salò (BS) and occasionally in our worksites in Italy and abroad. Engagement of 5 days a week during the day. The applicant will learn the basic topics concerning the reliability engineering, the use of our assets management software, the basis for preparing a reliability and maintenance plan.
Possibility to enter with an open-ended contract in our team, which is spreading expanding both in Italian and International market. In case of an open-ended contract, the candidate can ask to be relocated in one of our offices, namely West Milan, East Milan, Vicenza, Bologna, Brindisi.
- – Strong technical preparation and basic-knowledge of the principal industrial assets (pomps, engines, compressors, ….)
- – Capacity to learn technological innovations quickly
- – Attitude to work on site
- – Ability to work independently, to self-organise and self-monitor the quality of your work
- – Capability to work under pressure and goal-oriented with tight deadlines
- – Politeness, capacity to communicate in good Italian and interact with customers
- – Availability to national business travels
- – A young and dynamic environment
- – Internal and external trainings about hard and soft skills
- – Paths dedicated for your personal and professional growth
- – Opportunity to grow professionally towards management positions in Salò or in one of our offices in Italy/Abroad
- – Defined goals-based bonus up to 30% of the monthly salary